Iskusni član

• Članovi
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationZagreb

Posted 18 April 2008 - 13:57h

Game: Vitesse - PSV Eindhoven
Date: 20 April 2008  14:30

Vitesse welcomes PSV at home. It is going to be very interesting match because PSV need win after last week lost points at home. Vitesse is currently on safe 11 place on table so they can play match without pressure while PSV is on 1 spot and second Ajax is only 3 points behind them so they need to start wining.

Vitesse is on 11 place they are in safe zone they can't go down in table either they can't go up for some place in Uefa cup competitions. They home form is very good is 16 matches they won 7 , with 5 draws and 4 lost matches, goal difference is 24:18 and they win nice 26 points.

PSV after last week lost need win because Ajax is close on them so pressure is here. PSV is very good team but they were play in two fronts and players were tired a little. So they in last five matches only win in 2 of them and they play 3 draws. After knock out from Uefa cup they had a whole week to concentrate on this match and take a rest. PSV is good away team they in 16 matches have 8 wins 5 draws and only 3 lost matches with goal difference 23:12 and 29 points from that matches.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

After last week lost PSV need win, and i am sure that they going to take it because Vitesse don't need points they are safe in middle of table while PSV need win because Ajax is only 3 points behind. As you see up i mark last few season matches between those two teams and PSV have good H2H with Vitesse so i exspect that they going to take this win too.

Pick: PSV Eindhoven @  1.71
Confidence: 8/10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users